The TracTech Evo R Glove is the latest incarnation of our superior factory racing glove. It’s been designed with a range of features which keep your hands safe, comfortable and that offer the maximum level of protection.
Made with kangaroo leather, the glove features an aramid lining which runs through the main impact areas and the leather is double layered on the palm and first two fingers, for added durability as well as offering protection in high impact areas.
The glove is brimming with protection. It is CE Certified to Level 1 KP and features carbon and bio-elastane knuckle protectors, conjoined little fingers and bio-elastane thumb joint protectors. Further protection comes in the form of the TPU palm slider, which allows the hand to slide across the road, preventing body weight to transfer to the hand which could cause breaks and/or fractures.
Additionally, the out-stitched fingers, pre-curved fingers and stretch panels help enhance comfort and reduces muscle fatigue when gripping the handle bars, leading to a more relaxing ride.
- CE Certification Rating: Level 1 KP
- Knuckle Protector: Hybrid Carbon & Bio-elastane
- Finger Protection: Conjoined Little Finger
- Thumb Protection: Bio-elastaine Thumb Joint Protection
- Palm Slider: TPU Palm Slider
- Main Outer Material:Kangaroo Leather
- Secondary Material:Kevlar Thread in Main Impact Areas
- Waterproof Lining:Fixed SinAqua lining
- Thermal Lining:Fixed Outlast Liner
- Reinforcement: Double Layer Kangaroo Leather Palm Pad
- Outstitched Fingers: Yes
- Cuff Closure:Double Cuff Wrist Closure
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Palm: Aramid Reinforced palm