The TracTech Evo III Short boot packs in all the same great features that we’ve come to love from the RST TracTech Evo III boot in a shorter boot. The ankle is cut down particularly at the rear of the motorcycle boots, allowing for a free range of movement when changing gear on the bike and for unrestricted movement when walking around off the bike. It can be comfortably worn with RST textile or Reinforced jeans.
The boot is CE certified to level 1/2/1 and comes with a moulded TPU heel and ankle protectors offering further impact protection. Additionally, the gear change protector defends your boots from the wear of the gear lever.
The nonslip multi-density sole and perforated leather ventilation both makes for a comfortable boot both inside and out. This along with the zip / hook & loop closure system means that the boot can be put on and taken off with minimal fuss.
- CE Certification Rating: Level 1/1/2
- Heel Protection: TPU
- Ankle Protection: TPU
- Main Outer Material: Microfibre
- Secondary Material: Perforated Leather
- Ventilation: Perforated Leather
- Closure: Zip & Hook + Loop
- Shift Pad: Yes
- Toe Slider: Zinc Alloy
- Shank: Polycarbonate Anti Twist
- Insole: Antibacterial Gel
- Outsole: Dual Density Non Slip Racing Sole
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Toe Box: Reinforced