There are tons of reasons to ride a motorcycle, we went on the street to find out why some people ride a motorcycle. Some of there response has been highlighted below. We would love to hear your reasons for riding. Do you hit two wheels for practical reasons, to save gas money, or is it all about the fun?
Share your reasons to ride! Share Your Reason
It’s 2 wheels, add another & the sensation is gone. I’m a biker not a motorcyclist ! Forget the marque, it’s the ride, no rivalry. Nuff said !!!
- — mayor
- I was BORN TO RIDE baby….been riding 3 years and I’m 38 year old female. I rode on the back of my daddy’s honda as a little girl and Loved it! My husband is my mechanic. I drive a 1200 evo, he rides a fat boy 2013. Motorcycle riding requires ‘liver’ and it is in your soul.
- I love the sound of the engine going. I like being heard and let’s face it bike are sexy. I feel more in control of the bike then my car. The wind in your face after hard day of work will keep you awake. All men riders breast feels good press on your back. Cheaper and easier to maintain than most cars.
- —Alex Kuku
- People who really know the reasons one rides a bike can’t put it into a sentence it’s something that involves all of your feelings…it’s the one thing I’ve found is like having a romance you control with a twist of the grip. I’ve had Harley’s for 20 years when I first rode them yeah rumble and power and so were the guys that rode them, now it’s anybody who can afford one (mostly people who want others to think they have the rumble and power) now your a part of a wannabe crowd who wears flip flops on a cycle. I own a v max now so i can separate myself from groups of tourists on expensive motors who ride in groups to hide their lack of skill and independence.I’m 52 and have rode since I was 16 and seen,rode,experienced a brotherhood that is way beyond waving bye bye to every goon on 2wheels you pass
- —Big daddy
- I ride a scooter, I know it ain’t as cool or powerful as a bike but it’s the comfort and lack of stress when in heavy traffic that makes me fall in love with my scooter.
- — Xavier
- Harleys all suck, Kawi for life. I ride because I look cool and people think I can actually ride well. Lol
- Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
- —James Adelaja
- Been riding for 40 years now and still enjoy the freedom and excitement. Plus, find a hilly and curvy road- crank the sounds on my motorcycle sound system and throttle and get lost in the thrill!
- To get from point A to point B, Man! Seriously! I’ve been riding for 45 years. Let’s not over-romanticize it. It’s transportation. Dig?
- I’m a green rider…just 21..but ive done some 25000kms in the last two years on my hand crafted in Chennai Royal Enfield Bullet 350…i ride because i love the freedom the road, wind, and the elements allow…to be one with the machine in its iconic thumping that has been a legend for over 60 years. To my love my wings my freedom…my bike Made like a gun….goes like a bullet
- — Tanmay
- It might be to the store or it might be to peace of mind. The bike is the way to get there.
- – fourdog
- I got my first motorcycle 3 months after I got my drivers license. That was 40 years ago. Its the right thing to do. Its flying on the ground. I can dip and soar and carve canyon until my behind is so sore, I have to stop for the day. Its being out in nature. And, there is nothing like hitting the top of the power curve accelerating up an entrance ramp and coming onto the freeway at speed or faster.
Share your experience, Tell us why you ride, inspire someone, leave a comment now.